Take any hard case (if it's bendy, it will crack), decoupage, glitter, and design your own! After all, your phone is probably the most used, and displayed accessory you have.
What you will need:
1) Decoupage ~ I used Martha Stewart Crafts decoupage glue and sealer from Michaels.
2) A flat paint brush.
3) Spray Acrylic Sealer ~ I used Aleene's Final Step, Gloss finish, from Michaels.
4) Glitter ~ I used Martha Stewart Crafts glitter in "cotton candy" and "wintermint", from Michaels.
5) Raised stickers ~ I used Recollections Adhesive Glitter Shapes.
6) A hard cell phone case.
For this project I wanted to do a mint green case with a small peach heart in the bottom corner. Because I wanted two colors I made the bottom layer the heart color (peach).
Take a paint brush and with even strokes, cover your case with decoupage. Then sprinkle on your bottom layer glitter color. Then let dry. It will feel like forever, but it will probably be more like 30 minutes.
Use the spray acrylic, or a spray decoupage to spray the case and then cover it with glitter.
The spray dries faster and seemed to hold a thicker layer of glitter, so I stuck with that after the first layer.
*I learned the hard way, but don't use a case that has a design on it. A solid color would work much better.
* When you sprinkle on your glitter, make sure to do it over a piece of paper, so that you can easily put the excess back in the bottle.
If you want thicker coverage, do another layer of your base color. (I did two layers)
Put a sealing layer on the base color, and let it set.
Place your sticker. I used a pop up sticker so that it would be easier to pull off when I was done. I put the heart sticker where I wanted the heart to be and then sprayed it with the sealer and put the second glitter color on (mint).
Peal off the heart sticker, and spray another coat of sealer.
Paint on your last layer of decoupage and let it dry. The paint on decoupage creates a much better final seal than the spray, but it takes much longer to dry.
In the end, I think I got too excited to take the heart sticker off, and I should have done another layer of the mint, but it turned out pretty cute anyway.