The theme for our wedding was "My Whole Heart For My Whole Life," and I made tags that I tied on the invitations. To finish off our wedding invitation ornament I tied one of those little tags on our ornament.
- Wedding Invitation
- Clear glass ball ornament
- Wooden dowel (or pen)
1. Cut your invitation into strips.
2. Get your glass ball and take off the top.
3. Scroll each strip of invitation on a wooden dowel or pen, and feed one at a time into your ornament.
4. Put the top back on and your ornament is ready to be hung with care!
Make your Christmas tree extra meaningful this year!